Thursday, December 13, 2007

Friday Dec 13


[no entry today]

----------

8:00 AM

Spoke to Breitbart last night, he agreed gladly to postpone our dinner. To think about my upcoming evening in H's company fills me with contentment, after all these months perhaps there glows within her a spark of affection for me. I must endeavor to earn the honor of her company so her affection might grow, I must erase the memory of my past mistakes for I believe I am so much more.

I think about the ghost in the hotel H. says it is the ghost of the man who built it killed in a fire with his mistress or perhaps killed by the husband of his mistress. I don't think there is a ghost but H says it is seen every year at this time, I wonder am I permitted to be among ghosts if I am not permitted to be among the dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment